Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pixmar printer. Page stuck at the back and impossible to get…

Customer Question
Pixmar printer. Page stuck at...
Pixmar printer. Page stuck at the back and impossible to get out.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/23/2015
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 3 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
please let me know that is the paper stuck from feed tray or near the output tray
At the back. Near the back where there are two bars with two roller type trays one of which comes out
The input tray is at the bottom and the output tray above that
Hello?
Please can I have my money back this was absolutely a waste of time since you have not answered at all
remove the cartridge..turn off unit and unplug power cord...manually slide the carriage assembly\ printhead back and forth
blow air near the paper feed tray, roller assembly area and the area where the carriage moves and try to remove the stuck paper
try to gently slide it out from the output tray
let me know if you are able to plull it out
Nope
let me know the model# ***** the pixma printer and how old it is
brand new
may i know the model# ***** the printer
Canon Pixma mx922 color photo printer with scanner, copier and fax
Canon pixma mx922
so is the rest of paper visible from the feed tray or from output tray
only from the back and impossible to remove
My hands are raw from trying!
open the below link by typing it in the address bar
http://tinyurl.com/kx7ebpy
watch the video and try to remove the paper