Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WorkForce 610, which needed a magenta printer cartridge…

Customer Question
I have a WorkForce 610...
I have a WorkForce 610, which needed a magenta printer cartridge and printer would not print. While waiting for cartridge to come, my grandniece tried to print. Now it's showing "Printer Error." I have just inserted new magenta cartridge and according to flashing instruction on printer, shut down and turned it back on. Have done that repeatedly, including unplugging it. Will not print, nor will "Printer Error" go away. What should I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/22/2015
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Is there a specific error code that you are getting?
Printer Error has occurred
Also shows X in circle and "Error" Says to turn off printer & turn it on again, which I did several times.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Typically it will give you a specific error message or code, not just a simple "error" indication. That is what I was looking for.