Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to scan documents to an email address on canon…

Customer Question
I am trying to scan...
I am trying to scan documents to an email address on canon mx410 printer can you help?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
5/22/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
windows 8
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please follow the steps in this video. Ignore it saying HP the steps are the same for all brands:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwxIP35VO9k
At the end click on file at the top and then save as.
Save it wherever you like and open your email.
Now attach the scan by opening/replying to an email and clicking the attach or paper clip icon.
Point it to the file you just saved.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
are you there?
.
Please follow the steps in this video. Ignore it saying HP the steps are the same for all brands:
Point it to the file you just saved.
.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
..
Point it to the file you just saved.
..
I still need to know how to save documents and send to email address. I cant find where the scanned documents are stored.
.
Both of those are in my answer:
Point it to the file you just saved.
..