Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm having problems printing to my MFC-7860DW. I have

Customer Question
Hi. I'm having problems...
Hi. I'm having problems printing to my MFC-7860DW. I have deleted the printer and set it up again, but this didn't help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
5/22/2015
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
please let me know the operating system installed on your computer connected to printer
Mac OS 8 version 10.7.5
how is printer connected..usb or wifi
Wifi
please try printing a network settings page or any test page from printer itself and let me know if it prints or not
also let me know when you try to print from mac does it print a blank sheet or nothing happens
It printed the report. I think it actually may be working now. Give me just a sec.
It seems to be working properly now. In case it breaks again, can I continue this session or do I have to pay again?
yes you can surely reply to me on this page and i will assist you
Let me know if you have any questions
please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered
Thanks for choosing Just answer
Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert