Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP C4480. I started get an "Out of Paper" noti

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...
Hi. I have a HP C4480. I started get an "Out of Paper" notification. Shortly after I did the troubleshooting tips that I found online, I got a Carriage Jam error message. Right now my printer is off but plugged in. Please help.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/21/2015
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Did you check and see, if the carriage is really jammed or not ?
No, I don't believe it is. It is moving freely from left to right.
Please turn off the printer then, open the printer cover and try to slide the cartridges with your hand and let me know, if you are able to do so or not ?