John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer printed yesterday, but now it would not.

Customer Question

Hello! My printer printed yesterday, but now it would not. The message given is: check trouble shooting and routine .. in Users manual.
I have turned off, reloaded, and cleared the mechanism for jammed paper, yet it doesn't print. What next?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
what is the make and model number of the printer.
how old is the printer.
just to let you know that we will do the troubleshooting to identify the cause of the problem however if there is any hardware part found to be faulty then it would need a replacement so in that case the printer will be fixed when the part is replaced or repaired. I hope we must clearly understand and fact before you rate my service.
Thank you.