Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a new Brother SE-400. I want to get some monograms fonts

Customer Question

I have a new Brother SE-400. I want to get some monograms fonts on line and send to my computer which has Windows 8. After 2 days of trying to do this, I read booklet that came with machine.. Just saw something about downloading a driver from Brother from your web site. How do I do this? How much does it cost? How long does it take? Will I be able to down load monogram program immediately and use right away? I am NOT techno sauvy. Thanks in advance. Linda
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your printer question.
I don't think it needs a driver as you are just copying between the computer and then storage on the brother. The computer should see it as another disk drive with its own letter automatically
This video shows how to do it in simple steps
https://youtu.be/Qf7kkO3SdEg
There are some others in that series as well.
If that's not enough I can log into your computer and do it remotely but I am off tomorrow and probably couldn't do it till Friday