Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Cant print from my computer, can fax and copy but not print

Customer Question

hi, cant print from my computer, can fax and copy but not print off my computer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or click here to know the operating system) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.
Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows connection usb
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
window 8
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello are u still there to help me
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I apologize the delay in my response. Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have not received an answer -- waited a whole day-- when a contacted you I said it was urgent but still have not received an answer PLEASE CANCELL the request and return my funds thank you
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience. However I asked for remote assistance in order to resolve the issue remotely and got no response from you. I would suggest you download and install the driver for the printer once again from the link below.http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj470dw_us_eu_as&os=120&dlid=dlf005349_000&flang=8&type3=11 Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I could not wait any longer, . you asked how urgent this was and I answered URGENT but waiting a whole day was too long Please cancel my request and return funds. thank you
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would suggest you contact our customer support to get a refund.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Thank you.S H E F I N