How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Technician
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 44883
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an adapter to plug in the wall.

Customer Question

I need an adapter to plug in the wall.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hi, What device are you looking for an adapter for? All we see if that you need an adapter- but we don't know for what.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a canon palm printer P1-DH-V. It has a place for an adapter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have a phone number.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
No I cannot call you per the rules of the site. Hang on while I attempt to locate this adapter for you.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay, the AC power adapter for this unit can be purchased at the link below: If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING so that I am credited.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to see my reply?