Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Connecting a printer and printing

Connecting a printer and printing
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2013
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer and computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? What's the model of your printer?

Is this the first time you are setting up the printer on this computer? Or was it working previously? Have you ever installed the printer driver/software?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=3bd0f355-a2e4-466a-ba25-d0192d04c653

Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-itstuff/
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

my printer can not print again

I'm sorry. Please go to the website below, and see the answer and reply there.

http://www.justanswer.com/printers/846t7-nothing-happens-when-press-print.html

I can connect to your computer again and fix if you'd like to. Just reply at the website link above. Thank you

HI Viet, please help me with my printer its not working again since Friday

Your current question is at the website below:

Thank you,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician