Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I cannot print from my computer to my easyshare printer. However

I cannot print from my computer to my easyshare printer. However I can if I copy something it will print. Please advise.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask, how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX don't want to subscribe for 38. a month.

Hello Jo Ann,

I didn't ask anything about a subscription :)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't mind paying 38.00 for an answer, but I don't want a bill for 38.00 a month. Please disregard my question and cancel my Just Answer. Do not use my credit card for any charges.

Thanks,

You will not be billed for anything like that.

You will only be charged the $38 for this one answer.

Sorry for the confusion.

May I remote into your system and fix this for you, this one time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. I have had so many problems since I bought this windows 8 computer. I will pay the 38.00 this time, but that is all. If I am billed for more than 38.00 I will not pay.

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=8f1dae42-be16-4b57-8331-9b5b10b34892

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jason,

Your expert advise was excellent. I am 79 years old and do not understand most of these technical experiences. Hope that I was not too dense on your questionsl. The Geek Squad installed all of the information on the new computer. I hate Windows 8. I will be starting a class within a week.

Thanks for all of your help. I will try and print something now.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much for the update Jo Ann.

You are super welcome.

Please, do not forget to rate my help above by clicking one of those funny looking faces and then clicking the Submit button that appears.

- Jason