Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Epson stylus nx125 Can I print to this printer from my next

Epson stylus nx125
Can I print to this printer from my next book 7?

Nathan :

Hello, and welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. Remember, you are rating me personally, not this site or your product and a negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

_________________________

Nathan :

Hi there, thanks for your question, and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the tablet/printer,

Nathan :

unfortunately a usb connection will not function in this situation, the tablet simply doesn't support the type of drivers needed for such a connection.

Nathan :

Your best bet would be to have the printer connected to a computer which is always on, and set up a google cloud print server to run on the computer. You would then be able to print via the cloudprint app on the tablet

Customer:

soi just cant print at all from my tablet to this printer then?

Customer:

oh

Nathan :

No, you cannot. The table is not made for that type of functionality, no tablets really are.

Customer:

that stinks

Nathan :

Not for a wired connection anyway. If you had a newer printer, with built in wifi you may be able to do the same thing over wifi,

Nathan :

but in the absence of that, you'd need to use a 3rd party app like the cloud print I mentioned

Customer:

do u know of a non pricey wifi printer?

Nathan :

Yes, there are many, they have come down quite a bit since you bought this epson, there are many under $100

Nathan :

I'll send you a link,

Customer:

which one would be the best? could i then print frim my tablet?

Nathan :

This is the one I'd recommend for you.

Nathan :

You would be able to print from your tablet with this model.

Customer:

that is awesome! youre the best Nathan, thank u!!

Nathan :

You are very welcome, I'm glad I could be of help.

Nathan :

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-p0llinate/

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a good day,

Customer:

awesome help, im glad i came on to get help

Customer:

thanks