Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

which printers are compatibiable with my msi laptop

9/9/2013
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
It depends on what operating system is on the laptop, what operating system is on it?
.

CPU: intel Pentium P6200. VGA;lntel GMA HD. LED Panel; 15.6HD 1366X768 [glare type} RAM;DDRIII 4GB[2GB*2] HDD;320GB RF;802.11b/g/n

.
The operating system would be which version of windows you are using.
If you are not sure click on start then right click on computer and click properties.
.

windows 7 home premium

.
Thank you the ESP 2170actually is compatible with windows 7, what happened when you tried to install it?
.

i put the kodak disc in and installed the soft ware, it down loaded then i switched the printer on and the printer asked me whether to use usb or wfi, i tried both options but the printer would not marry up either way. i chose the kodak for my card making as it was recommended by ideal world as these printers can take card, so if this printer is not compatable can you recommend one that is. dont forget that the printer must feed from back to front

.
This printer is compatible however the disc may have older drivers on it or the cable could be failing. Please try installing it using this download. Then let me know the results: Click Here Make sure the usb cable is connected tightly to both the printer and the back of the computer as well.
.

Bingo, but i did get a warning come up code,NNN-NN-NNNN? could i be using an old usb cable?

.
It is possible for you to try another cable?
Are you able to print now?
.

yes, i will get my hubby to buy a up to date usb cable as the one i have he picked up off the car boot years ago, i printed 4 out of 4 pictures and they are perfect, thank you very much for your help, oh, my husband as asked me to ask you if you know of any way that you can make a ps3 play area 1 usa films, he,s done a dvd player but he wants his ps3 the same as it is a more up to date peice of equipment. once again a big thank you

.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated. As for the ps3 you would need to open a new question I can only help with the printer.
.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician