Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer L411a which hooked to my computer via a usb cable

can I go wireless with...
I have a HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer L411a which hooked to my computer via a usb cable can I go
wireless with this printer?
9/5/2013
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello and thanks for your question Sherry. I look forward to assisting you today with best answer possible.

Your printer supports Wireless Bluetooth Network Connection. You can use it wirelessly to connect it with your computer but only for short distances(approx 10m).

What is the operating system of your computer ?
for example: Windows 7, Vista, XP etc.

Regards,

Windows 7 and the Printer is sitting right next to the computer

Thanks for replying,

Before you begin, let's check whether your computer has an active bluetooth and it is enabled.

Look for a Bluetooth icon in the lower right corner of the computer (near the clock).

Tell me if you are able to find it.

Regards

What does the Icon look like I do not think I have it?

Here it is:

graphic

No I do not have it on this PC

What is the make and model number of your PC ?

Regards

HP Model Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC

What is the model number ?

for example: dv7-1000, dv7-2185dx, dv7-6165us etc.

Regards

do you know where I can locate the model number you are wanting without turning the PC ovrt please?

Thanks for replying,

I am sorry to say you have to look on the underside of the laptop to find a label. On that label you will find the model number.

Otherwise, if you want you can also use the HP support assistant to locate the model number.

Do you have in your computer ?

Regards

here is the Product ID 00359-OEM=8992687-00010 Please email me the resolution it is getting very late for me. [email protected]

Thanks for giving me the Product ID,

I am sorry to say I need the model number. Setting up Wireless Bluetooth Network Connection will take 15-20 minutes. It is not a single solution.

First we have to install bluetooth driver in your laptop. Then install the printer's bluetooth driver. After that we will able to sync your printer with the laptop.

Regards

okay get in get in contact with you tomorrow on here please?

No problem.

Just tell me the time and your time zone, when you will be available. Please also mention AM/PM.

Regards,

I will be available about 10 to 10:30PM EST

Okay, see you tommorow.

Regards

Ok I will be here about 10:30 tonight

Don't worry, I'll be there too.

Regards,

Hi I am online NOW

I am online too.

Great can we get started Please?

Thanks for replying Sherry,

Would you like me to remote in and solve the problem myself ?

Regards

That would be GREAT please DO!!!

Great!

Please follow this link: https://join.me/

Then click on the orange 'start meeting' button, then download and install the join.me program. Open it up thereafter, then click 'Share' - you will be provided with a 9-digit code accordingly.

Just tell me the 9-digit code, and I'll be remotely connected. Thanks!

Regards

It is saying Download Failed I am in Google Chrome should we use Internet Explorer if so please tell me what to do?

Yes, please try downloading using Internet explorer.

Regards

ok I have this join me?582--739-957 preview is this what you need?

Yes, thanks for the info.

Regards

I see 5 different icons on here what do I do now?

Sorry, to say that code is not working.

Can you please close and restart the join me program and provide me with a new code ?

Regards

new code 575-404-933

Thanks for the info.

Regards
Your problem is solved. Please rate this answer to close.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Regards
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer