How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sudipto Your Own Question
Sudipto, Engineer
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 5707
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Sudipto is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the power supply for a canon printer PIXMA

This answer was rated:

I need to replace the power supply for a canon printer PIXMA MP 830
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is XXXXX XXXXX today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Do you mean the internal power supply unit of the printer, like in the image below ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you give the part number?

If it is the part that you want, then the part number is XXXXX K30263 AC ADAPTER, you can buy it from the link below or from any local computer stores.

Please reply me back, if you need any further information, otherwise remember to give positive rating for compensating my time and effort.

Sudipto and 5 other Printers Specialists are ready to help you
Hello Carlos, I can see that you did not replies me back nor you rated the answer, can I know the reason for that ?