Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have 10 unopened BCI-21 color cartridges and 2 black BCI-20 bought

I have 10 unopened BCI-21 color cartridges and 2 black BCI-20 bought some years ago. Can they still be used now and confirmed usable by checking anywhere? As I have disposed of my old printer, which will be the new printers that can still use the BCI-21 cartridges? how much do the new printers cost?

PRINTERCAT :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

PRINTERCAT :

The cartridges can be used if its not been opened or its airtight sealed and should not be more than 2 years old then it can be used.

PRINTERCAT :

or else it will damage the print head of the new printer if the cartridges are more the 2 years old.

PRINTERCAT :

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.