Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper was stuck. I took it all out. Printer will not except…

Customer Question
Paper was stuck. I took...
Paper was stuck. I took it all out. Printer will not except paper,says " out of paper" I press the green button and all it does is runs but never takes the paper.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Printers
4/11/2012
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 6 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name is***** will try to help you..

At present, do you see "Out off paper" or "carriage jam" ?
ACCEPT
Sorry, I cannot understand your reply. I asked you, at present, do you see "Out off paper" or "carriage jam" ?
carriage jam
carriage jam clear carriage jam. press ok.
I will not press OK untill you say so.
There is no need to press ok, please turn off the printer, then turn it on and let me know, if the cartridges are moving, back and forth or not?
turned off the printer and there is no change.