Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HOW TO PRINT ENVELOPES FROM HP OFFICEJET PRO 8600 PLUS

Customer Question
HOW TO PRINT ENVELOPES...
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2011
Technician: WesPCDr, Technician replied 6 years ago
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
WesPCDr :

Hello, I can assist you with your question.

Customer:

This printer is new to me. It has a closed tray that the paper sits in If I just lay the envelope on top of paper it usually prints out crooked. Do I have to remove all paper every time I want to print an envelope?

WesPCDr :

You will need to remove the paper from the tray and then slide the media guide to fit the envelope in place.

Full Size Image

WesPCDr :

You will want to place the envelope upside down in the tray.

WesPCDr :

You can also print using the rear manual feed slot instead of using the paper tray.

Customer:

That's what I thought, what a waste of time & I really liked everything else about this printer Thank you

Customer:

where is the rear manual feed?

WesPCDr :

It is the slot located in back of the printer. I'll see if I can find an image.

WesPCDr :

Here is how the rear feed slot looks like:

Full Size Image

WesPCDr :

Lift up the feed slot and then slide the paper guide to the required media width.

Customer:

no thanks - but thank you for info

WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician