Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

How do i enlarge a photocopy on my cannon mx420. Thankyou

How do i enlarge a photocopy on my cannon mx420.
Thankyou
When the machine is in Copy mode but also not busy with some other task (i.e. in standby), press the right Function button, to adjust settings for copying, including enlarging and reduction:

graphic

What you're looking for is the Magnif. setting (1 at left)... to select or highlight that setting, use the ^ or v keys, then change the setting by using the < or > keys once the setting for Magnif. is highlighted.
"Same size," of course, is neither reduced nor magnified.

http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=38873

goes into all the details on how to change Magnif. settings for copying, among other things.

If this helps with the problem and answers your question, then please click once on Accept for my Answer. (Only then will I be paid, by deduction of my share from the funds already deposited by you with JustAnswer. Thanks.)
- Favorable feedback is appreciated.
(If this answer is still in any way inadequate, just ask for further details and I will try to get the right and complete answer to you.)