Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

the printers ink pads are at the end of their service lif

Customer Question
the printer's ink pads are...
the printer's ink pads are at the end of their service life.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2011
Technician: Printer Expert, Printer Pro replied 6 years ago
Printer Expert
Printer Expert, Printer Pro

Welcome to the justanswer.

What is the model number and brand name of the printer?

epson artisan 710

i have attached a video for your reference to Artison 700 and 800 series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofduop5UwJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlILcF8rWys

let me know if you have any question.

Printer Expert
Printer Expert, Printer Pro

oky i purchase the 38.oo to bring my ink pads back to life and i still cant use my printer wha should i do

did you check the video how it show you can replace it.

no thats not it l need you to bring it back to life

Relist: Other.
l told her that my epson artisan 710 ink pads are at the end of their service life for her to bring it back to lfe
Relist: Other.

you have to open the cover then you can access the inkpad as show in the video.

no l need you to reprogram it
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
its still the same she needs to reprogram it
how can i stop my epson 710 artisan to stop blinking it tells me on the screen the printer ink pads are at the end of their service you send me a video and i did what they show and it still don't stop blinking i cant use my printer and m status say were waiting for you can you please help me fix my printer
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
i need to find out why my epson artisan 710 is still blinking i payed please help

Turn off the printer let the power be connected do not remove the power from the printer

press down the Power button as you are holding it down holding the Stop/ Reset button.

When the Power is on then press the Stop/Reset button twice, please make sure to keep holding the Power button down.

Now release the Power button and the Stop/Reset button
you will see the the printer into a service mode. you will have to select the menu selection

As the on/off lights goes green, press the Stop/Reset button as per the reset list given below
Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange
and green, starting with orange.)

you need to press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.

it doesnt do nothing my printer says stop/clear setting it doesnt say stop/reset button can you pls make sure your talking about the artisan 710

When the Power is on then press the Stop button twice, please make sure to keep holding the Power button down.

Now release the Power button and the Stop button

As the on/off lights goes green, press the Stop button 4 times
Each time the Stop button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange
and green, starting with orange.)

i need to reset my program ink pad counter what should i do?

Relist: Answer quality.
my epson artison 710's ink pads are at the end of their service life. l need to reset or reprogram my printer they told me press and hold the on button then press the stop/clear settings button twice but when l press stopbuton the printer turns of
Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 6 years ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi!

I’m a moderator for this category and I see you haven’t gotten a follow up response yet. I’m not sure there are any Experts online with the specific expertise you’re looking for – how would you like to proceed?

We can email you when an Expert is ready for you, if you like.
Printer Expert
Printer Expert
Printer Expert, Printer Pro