How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John T. F. Your Own Question
John T. F.
John T. F., Mac Druid
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 3058
Experience:  20+ years in the computer service industry
Type Your Printers Question Here...
John T. F. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

HP ColorLaserJet CP 2025 The screen indicates replace roller I

Resolved Question:

HP ColorLaserJet CP 2025
The screen indicates: replace roller
I have checked the manual but am unable to ascertain the solution.
Thank you,
Ed Bosek
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John T. F. replied 6 years ago.
Hi Ed,

this refers to the Pick Roller in the paper tray area of the machine. This is a user replaceable part and generally is available at a cost of $10 and up.

Hp has a link indicating how to remove/replace this item. The url is horribly long:

I can not make an official recommendation on where to purchase the roller replacements but one example is here:

I hope this helps you out and serves as an acceptable answer. If you have further questions on the topic, I would be more than happy to answer them!

John T. F. and 3 other Printers Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
e: HP Color laserJet CP2025 Re; HP Color LaserJet Printer CP 2025 Problem: received message to: replace "pick roller". I cannot find ihow to do this in the manual. Also, I cannot find the part on-line. Ed xxxxx


Optional Information:
Make: HP Color LaserJet Printer CP2025
Model: CP 2025

Already Tried:
Expert:  John T. F. replied 5 years ago.
Hi Ed,

I gave you links to both previously. Here they are again in shortform:

The roller kits:

The HP Guide for how to remove/replace: