Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I fix Service error 5C10 on my Canon MP530

Customer Question
?...
How do I fix Service error 5C10 on my Canon MP530 ?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2011
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 7 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
5C10 is a paper jam error
Please check the paper feed roller
The ink cartridges
The rear access door and anywhere else that you can see for paper

If the print head is not moving you may have a carriage jam being read as a paper jam. If that is the case you may just have a tab on one of the cartridges stuck in the open position. Turn off the machine and unplug it then check the cartridge manually move it over and make sure they are on correctly and tight. Then manually move it back again and plug the machine in and turn it back on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

Edited by Dimmusacio -PC + Printer Specialist on 1/29/2011 at 3:38 PM EST
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician