Your printer seems to be fine. Your printer driver on the comptuer is gone corrupt.
1. Please disconnect the printer cable from the back of the computer first.
2. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs and Features or Programs.
3. On the Install/Uninstall tab, click the item listed for your printer (if the item is displayed in the list), and Remove the printer.
4. Click Start, click control panel, click Printers.
5. Right-click the printer, and then click delete
6. Now, shut down and restart your computer.
Now, after this, please reinstall your printer driver again.
Please open the following link:
Please choose your operating system and download and install the driver again.Please click the ACCEPT button, so that your
deposit can be released and I can get paid for my Time, work and efforts. I earn my living
out of it. You will NOT be charged twice
and Positive Feedback
would be highly appreciated.