Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button ONLY if we solve the issue
, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.
Please follow ALL the steps below(source:canon.com)Issue:
ERROR LCD: CHECK CARTRIDGE U052
Reseating the MP530 print head
Reseating the Print Head
Reseat the print head to correct print issues or clear an error.
Reseat the Print Head:
- Confirm that the printer is powered on and press the <Open> button. (The paper output tray will open.)
- Lift the scanning unit (printer cover) completely. (The print head will move to the replacement position.)
Note: When the scanning unit (printer cover) is opened more than ten minutes, the print head moves to the right side. If this occurs, close the scanning unit (printer cover), and open it again.
- Open the inner cover.
- Remove the ink tanks by pressing the tab of each tank.
Caution: Handle the ink tanks with care so that your clothes and surrounding area do not get soiled. Make sure to remove the ink tanks one by one.
- Raise the print head lock lever.
- Tilt the print head slightly towards the front of the machine and lift out gently.
Caution: Do not touch the print head nozzles <1> , electrical contacts <2>, or ink supply ports <3>. Doing so may cause printing problems.
- Place the print head in the print head holder and lower the print head lock lever carefully until you hear a click.
- Insert ink tanks into the print head.
- Press the mark <PUSH> on the ink tank firmly until you hear a click.
- Ensure that all the ink tanks are installed properly and the ink tank lamps light red.
<7> The ink tanks are installed properly.
<8> The ink tanks are not installed properly.
Note: Click for Ink Tank Lamp indications.
- Close the inner cover and the scanning unit (printer cover).
Caution: When closing the scanning unit (printer cover), be careful not to jam fingers.
Note: The next printing begins, the print head cleaning will begin automatically.
Ink Tank Lamp indications
You can check the status of each ink tank according to the way its lamp flashes.
- On: The printer is ready to print.
- Slow flashing (at about three second interval): Ink is low. Prepare a new ink tank.
- Fast flashing (at about one second interval): Ink tank is empty, or the printer is not ready due to an error.
- Off: An error has occurred and the printer is not ready to print.Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.
If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)
Computer Science Engineer*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)
1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)
2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.
3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.
4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated