How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Printer Answerman Your Own Question
Printer Answerman
Printer Answerman, Technician
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 10788
Experience:  20 years in electronics, 5 years teaching experience, course writer/developer
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Printer Answerman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Canon PD.MA Energy Star printer and no owners manual.

This answer was rated:

I have a Canon PD.MA Energy Star printer and no owner's manual. I need a manual, or short of that, I need to know how to change ink cartridges. Please help.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

If you can find the model number located on a small placard, probably where the cord plugs into the printer, I can assist you.


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The printer is a Canon, made in Vietnam. The placard on the bottom is very hard to read, but appears to bear the number CIN-K10283 (B) and also reads: Complies with Canadian CES 003. I hope this helps.
Hmmmm...I'm taking a shot in the dark, but it may be the printer described in THIS LINK. If so, page 75 begins instructions on replacing the cartridges.

Please let me know if I'm incorrect.

Printer Answerman and 4 other Printers Specialists are ready to help you

Related Printers Questions