Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

my HP Color Laser Jet CP1215 has a paper jam I cannon unjam.

Customer Question
The paper is half way...
my HP Color Laser Jet CP1215 has a paper jam I cannon unjam. The paper is half way out and will not move either way.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2010
Technician: Sandeep Pamarati, Engineer replied 7 years ago
Sandeep Pamarati
Chat Conversation Started
Sandeep Pamarati :

I am happy to help you...

Sandeep Pamarati :

Jam in tray 1

1.Pull out tray 1 and place it on a flat surface.
2.
Remove the jammed sheet by pulling it straight out.
Figure 3: Remove the jammed sheet
3.
Replace tray 1.
Figure 4: Replace the tray
4.
Press the Resume button to continue printing.

Jam in fuser area

1.Open the rear door.

2.Remove any jammed sheets.

NoteE:If the sheet tears, make sure that all fragments are removed before you resume printing.

3.Close the rear door.

Jam in output bin

1.Look for jammed paper in the output bin area.

2.Remove any visible media.

NOTE: If the sheet tears, make sure that all fragments are removed before resuming printing.

3.Open and then close the rear door to clear the message.

Sandeep Pamarati :

Ignore the earlier post ...

Sandeep Pamarati :

I didnt add iamges thatswhy iam providing the answer with images....

Sandeep Pamarati :

See the bleow steps...

Sandeep Pamarati :

Jam in tray 1

2.Remove the jammed sheet by pulling it straight out.

Figure 3: Remove the jammed sheet

Full Size Image

3.Replace tray 1.

Figure 4: Replace the tray
Full Size Image

4.Press the Resume button to continue printing.

Jam in fuser area

1.Open the rear door.

2.Remove any jammed sheets.

3.Close the rear door.

Jam in output bin

2.Remove any visible media.

Sandeep Pamarati :

Let me know if you need further help on this issue...

JACUSTOMER-0gvc5d4o- :

Thanks for your suggestion but before I got your e-mail I managed to get the jammed paper out then I turned the computer off for a few minutes and now everything is working just fine.

Sandeep Pamarati :

Okay sir thats great .... I am happy your problem is solved...

Sandeep Pamarati :

Thanks for your ime...

Sandeep Pamarati :

Thanks for your time...

Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Engineer