If this is a Canon Pixma MP600 printer please do this : (if not, let me know the full model name / number)
If, upon powering on the machine, a language other than English is displayed, the setting can be changed by following these steps.
1. Press button to power on the machine.
2. Press the Home button
3 . Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or cursor keys to select the Settings icon. Press .
4. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or cursor keys to select the Device Settings icon. Press .
5. Press the Down key four (4) times. Press .
6. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or Up/Down keys to select 'English', then press . Proceed to the next section to verify the settings
Verify the settings
1. Press the button
2. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the or buttons to select 'Copy', then press the button.
3. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the button to highlight the page size (item <4> below) and press the button.
4. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the or buttons to view the page size options. The options available for page size are A5, B5, A4, 8.5" x 11" (215 x 279), 5" x 7" (127 x 177.8), 4" x 6" (101.6 x 152.4) and Credit Card (if Auto sheet feeder is selected for paper source , item <3> above).
If this helped, please click "ACCEPT".
(You need to click ACCEPT even if you are a SUBSCRIPTION or TRIAL member)
Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.
Edited by Andy on 8/28/2010 at 5:27 PM EST