John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I turn off page scaling on the HP Officejet 5610

Customer Question

How do I turn off page scaling on the HP Officejet 5610?
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Could you please explain the issue a little bit more ?

Thank you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
To correctly print some labels I need to turn off page scaling on my printer. Label co. says "turn off page scaling in the printer dialog box.
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.

Ok,

What Operative System version do you have ? (Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X, etc?)

Thank you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have Vista
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.

Please remember to click ACCEPT if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

1- Please click File

2- Then click Print

3- Select your printer and then click the "Properties" button

4- Depending on the software program, the button might be Properties , Options , Printer setup , Printer , or Preferences

5- Uncheck any scaling or zooming option. Also make sure "fit to page" or similar is UNCHECKED too.

6- If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.

Hello!, have you tried the solution?

Thank you

John Cappucci