Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Dell printer/scan/copy V515W. We needed to have…

Customer Question
I have a Dell printer/scan/copy...
I have a Dell printer/scan/copy V515W.

We needed to have our computer fixed which resulted in losing everything that was loaded on it.

I need to reinstall the printer and have misplaced the disc. Is it possible to get information of how to again install it?

SVC Tag 7LTHCJ1

EXP SVC XXXXXXXXXXX

Is their anything else you would need?

Marlyn Teetzen
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
7/13/2010
Technician: compdan, Computer repair replied 8 years ago
compdan
compdan, Computer repair
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to assist you today.

Yes, you can just download the driver package and then plug in the printer and you should be all set. No discs needed!

Click here for your driver download Click on the version A02 not the firmware

Let me know if I can help any further.

Technician: Tom K, Asst. Information Systems Manager replied 8 years ago
Tom K
Tom K, Asst. Information Systems Manager

The link the above expert has given is for Windows Vista.

You need the Windows XP driver which can be downloaded here: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&releaseid=R266135&Syst emID=PRN_ALL_V515W&servicetag=7LTHCJ1&os=WW1&osl=en&deviceid=21496&devlib=0&typecnt=0&vercnt=2&catid=-1&impid=-1&formatcnt=0&libid=40&typeid=-1&dateid=-1&formatid=-1&source=-1&fileid=401910

Click on the blue Download button then select Run to start the installer after the download finishes.

I am required to post this as an answer, but please only click on Accept Answer if this sufficiently answers your question. Otherwise, please do not click on Accept Answer and post back here so we can find a better solution.

Tom K