Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Epson CX11NF Aculaser printer that has about 30,000…

Customer Question
I have a Epson CX11NF...
I have a Epson CX11NF Aculaser printer that has about 30,000 prints on it. I get a dirty streak down the center of the paper when I print. I removed the photo conductor and looked at the individual ink rollers and in the middle of each one there is a big gob of black toner piled up. I have cleaned the excess black toner off of each color's roller and the printer works fine for about 50 pages and then the streak comes back and when I look at the toner rollers again, there is another build up of black toner on each roller - most significantly on the black roller. What could be causing this problem and how can I fix it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/30/2010
Technician: sandy, Engineer replied 8 years ago
sandy
sandy, Engineer
Please download the manual and check the page number 103 first under it.

http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/cx11n_/cx11n_00ba.pdf#page=103&view=FitV&pagemode=none

Now, it will suggest you to use the EPSON paper.
It might be an issue with photconductor.

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
This is not a paper issue as I have used the same paper for 3 years. It seems that black toner is spilling and the static rollers pick it up and create a big buildup on the toner rollers. I already have the manual and paid the $18 fee to get an informed opinion that goes beyond the manual. If you are not familiar with this type of laser printer issue please escalate my question to another expert. Thanks
I am opting out and leaving it for other experts.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
All the expert did was refer me to the user manual page that he sent to me. I have the user manual already. The reason I used this service and paid the fee was to see if anyone could give me an answer based on experience. Please escalate my request or refund the fee.
Thanks.