Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just put a 256MB Ram card in my HP CP1518ni. When I go to…

Customer Question
I just put a 256MB...
I just put a 256MB Ram card in my HP CP1518ni. When I go to Control Panel/printers/properties it still says 96MB ram for the printer.

Do I need to do something else to use the new RAM?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/28/2010
Technician: Ed, Technician replied 8 years ago
Ed
Ed, Technician

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX thanks for using JustAnswer. I will try to help you.

Please press the Ctrl key and the D key at the same time and the Add to bookmark this so you can get back here in case you need more help related to this.

You should print a configuration page from the printer to make sure the printer sees the memory. If it does then on the properties page you were on in your post click the configure tab and click more then enter the total memory and click OK.