Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an EpsonStylus C62. I have tried reinstalling it on…

Customer Question
I have an EpsonStylus C62...
I have an EpsonStylus C62. I have tried reinstalling it on PC-- but, get no Printing orders sent to tht printer! I tried to install new Drivers-- but, not sure itwas accepted. Thanks for any help! Allan Kimmell
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/28/2010
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 8 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Please download and install the driver from the below link

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14418&infoType=Downloads

Once done test the functionality.

if still problem persists do let me know along with any kind of error message you receive so that i can assist you further on this.

Relist: Answer quality.
My C62 still does not print!

hi,

Please perform the below steps:

Unplug and replug the printer cable to ensure a secure physical connection.

try printing a test page from the printer control panel to see if the printer works fine.

If this is a problem that has occoured just recently try doing a restore of the system.

we can run a system restore to a week or 2 back when system was running fine. system restore will reverse any downloads you have made recently only that might have affected this issue to occour.

to run system restore click start...in the search box type system restore and slect the system restore option.

in the system restore screen select a date on which the system was running fine ..

follow the onscreen steps to restore the syste

Still no printing! Tried Test Page. Shows it was sent to printer-- but ''No-Go" !

try printing a test page from the printer itself and see if you get a print

to do the same press the maintainence button and press and release the power button

press the power button again while holding maintainence button down till power flashes green and then release the buttons.

if the printer prints out a test page that means printer is working fine and then we need to make a check on the software settings on the printer.

do let me know the result.