Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have printer HP Office Pro 7680 All-in-one. Only will prin…

Customer Question
I have printer HP Office...
I have printer HP Office Pro 7680 All-in-one. Only will print one page from MSN.com, and nothing from Gmail. Help!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2010
Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Are you trying to print out your emails in Hotmail and Gmail?

Regards
Yes. Also, the pages do not fully print, that is the right side of the texxt is off the page.
Yes, trying to print emails from msn.com and gmail.com
Okay ...now, in your Gmail account, please open up an email message, then click on the Print All button to the very right of the email message, instead of using the browser's Print function.

As for Hotmail, please open an email, then click on the Printer icon next to the 'Move To' option at the top of the email window itself.

Let me know if you are able to print out your emails all right this way.

Regards