Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer wont print. It just shiffles paper through without…

Customer Question
Printer wont print. It just...
Printer wont print. It just shiffles paper through without printing. I have anHP All in One
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/27/2010
Technician: tbwhite2040, Technician replied 8 years ago
tbwhite2040
tbwhite2040, Technician

What Operating System are you running on your computer?

Windows Vista
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,

1.Take out both print cartridges
2. Unplug the printer.
3. Clean the gold contacts on the printer and the cartridge. Verify the shipping tape was removed at installation.
4. Reinstall the clean cartridges.
5. Plug the printer in and power up.

Let me know what you find.
I hope this helps. If you are happy with my answer please accept it, this is how I get paid for my efforts. If it does not work message me back because I want to help you succeed.

Thank you,
Charles

Uninstall the printer drivers from your computer by going to the Control Panel and then Programs and Features. Go to HP and put in the model number of your printer and the Operating System to download the latest software and drivers and any updates for your printer. Let me know if this fixes your problem.

The problem still exists. Printer will not print.
What is the model number of your HP printer?