Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

my nephew put water in my printer now it doesnt want to print…

Customer Question
my nephew put water in...
my nephew put water in my printer now it doesnt want to print right is there any thing i can do
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/27/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

I would try using a blow dryer on low heat. (with the printer unplugged from the electricity outlet and unplugged from the computer, of course)

Turn it upside down and place it on a dry room (with sun light better)

Wait for 7 or 10 days.

If no luck you will need to buy a new printer.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated