Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

hpPhotosmart C4580 is giving me the message that it needs…

Customer Question
hpPhotosmart C4580 is giving...
hpPhotosmart C4580 is giving me the message that it needs Photo Smart Essentials and can't find it. I have already done the self help reinstall, and 2 part failed: Program Update and Smart WEb Printing and Internet Explorr Capability. What do I do now?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2010
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sudipto, Engineer
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Do you use Windows XP or Vista?
XP
OK
Please first try to do a system restore and let me know the results....

Click-->Start Button-->Programmes-->Accesories-->System tools-->System Restore after selecting it a window will be open click next and then select a date from the calender in or before which it was fine after that click next and follow the instruction the pc will restart once and check the problem is gone or not.