Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a F300 All-in-One series printer. I just changed the…

Customer Question
I have a F300 All-in-One...
I have a F300 All-in-One series printer. I just changed the ink cartridges and now it won't print because it says the door is still open but I have shut the door.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/26/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please remove and replace both ink cartriges following the steps on link below:

Click here ----> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00648122&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=1128298

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated