Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My kodak ESP 7 When I try to print with it, it tells me to…

Customer Question
My kodak ESP 7 When...
My kodak ESP 7
When I try to print with it, it tells me to put paper in the bottom tray. There is paper in there.

Want to know why the gear that send the paper for printer does not work. Can I get it fixed ? Either by you sending me the part, or take it to a kodak expert for repair. The printer is a year old. Hardy used it.
Thank you
[email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/25/2010
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sudipto, Engineer
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

It seems the gears are mis placed or loose it can happen anytime as these are plastic parts and we do not sell any spare you have to take it to your local service center as you go the the Kodak Authorised center then they will charge you high for a small spare like the gear and there service charges are also very high.Although if you want to repair the printer from Kodal then call the number below to know the address of the nearest service center.

Live phone support is available in English and Spanish at 1-800-421-6699, 9 A.M. to midnight Eastern time, 7 days a week.

The expected wait time for phone support is 15 minutes.

why can I get the problem fix when paper tray says PUT PAPER IN TRAY?

This KODAK IS FAIRLY NEW,

Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician

Turn the machine off then unplug it and disconnect the usb cable (if there is one connected if not skip any USB cable steps).
Remove all paper from the machine and then blow out the feed roller and paper tray thoroughly with compressed air three or four times.
Once done plug in back in and insert a single sheet of paper.
Turn the machine on and then connect the usb cable. Please test the machine and let me know the results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.