Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP color LaserJet 2500tn has the triangle icon lit. There…

Customer Question
My HP color LaserJet 2500tn...
My HP color LaserJet 2500tn has the triangle icon lit. There is paper in the tray and the toner levels appear to be fine. I have turned it on and off several times, which has corrected this problem in the past, but not this time. I don't have a manual so I can't look up the troubleshooting guide.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/25/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please check the following picture and let me know what other lights are on, off or blinking:

graphic

Thank you

John Cappucci
Go light is lit green

Press (GO) for the printer to attempt to recover from the error and print
whatever data it can. If successful, the printer completes the job while Ready light blinks. If unsuccessful, the printer continues to display the Attention with Ability to Continue state.

Perform one of these steps:

A-Press and hold (GO) and (CANCEL JOB) simultaneously to display a secondary light pattern. If you see a different light pattern please let me know it.

B-Press (CANCEL JOB) to cancel the print job. If the problem has been resolved, the printer returns to the Ready state (Ready light on).

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Hello and good afternoon! Smile

Have you tried my solution ?

Thank you

John Cappucci