Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Phaser 6120 that when I print to it, it makes a loud…

Customer Question
I have a Phaser 6120...
I have a Phaser 6120 that when I print to it, it makes a loud clicking noise when the paper would be feeding through it. Like the gears are not turning correctly, however the paper print comes out just fine, but it is just really loud. I have looked thoroughly through it and I can't see anything in there that would be causing it to catch. ANy ideas?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/25/2010
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician

Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,

Try taking out the toner and imaging cartridges, inspecting them for abnormalities and making sure they are installed correctly. It is probably the imaging unit but it could also like be a toner cartridge.

Hope this helps.

Please accept my answer, this is how that I get paid for my work and please leave positive feedback for me. I am available for follow up questions or for further comment if needed.

Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue. Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer. Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Thank You,

Charles