Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Deskjet D4100 Series Printer. The AC Power adaptor…

Customer Question
I have a Deskjet D4100...
I have a Deskjet D4100 Series Printer. The AC Power adaptor is damanged and needs to be replaced. It is an 0957-2084 model. I can not find the adaptor in the stores. Is there a web site available for replacement items?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/24/2010
Technician: Colin Vincent, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Colin Vincent
Colin Vincent, Engineer

Hi there

They are available from many on line retailers but are somewhat expensive.

I have just checked 3 or 4 to check price and all were roughly the same.

Here is one that gives both new and refurb versions so you have a price choice.

http://www.everprint.com/online/simdetail.asp?partno=0957-2084