Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased a Kodak printer exactly one year ago June 17. I…

Customer Question
I purchased a Kodak printer...
I purchased a Kodak printer exactly one year ago June 17. I have not been able to get it to power up for some time. I have checked the outlet and held down the copy/on buttons with no avail. Is there anything else I can do besides going and purchasing a new printer. NOT A KODAK!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/24/2010
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you..

It can be a power cord problem also please try to change the power cord of the printer and check the issue of the problem persist then the internal circuit board seems to be defective.
too late...I had to go out a purchase another printer....
But if you are going out then take the power cord with you if you can get one buy it now its up to you...