Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson CX6600 all in one (printer, copier, scanner).

Customer Question
It gave me the call...
I have an Epson CX6600 all in one (printer, copier, scanner). It gave me the call service sign and they showed me how to reset the system and it worked ok but for one thing. If it powers down it will not power back up. I sit and press the power on button hundreds of times and sooner or later it will power back up. I know the switch isn't bad.

Any suggestions?

Monte [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/24/2010
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

try holding the button in for a second or 2.

honestly it sounds like the printer has a physical problem. either the power supply is bad or a chip is going bad. i suggest that you have it serviced or replaced.