Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

no onscreen command to hook-up usb for deskjet f4400

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/23/2010
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you..

Can you please let me know the name of the OS that you use ? like windows XP or Vista etc..

vista

Is it 32 Bit or 64 bit?
i don't know
Ok
Then follow the steps below and let me know....

1. Click Start, type system in the “Start Search” box, and then click System Information in the “Programs” list.
2. The operating system appears as follows:
* For a 64-bit version operating system: x64-based PC appears for the “System type” under “Item”.
* For a 32-bit version operating system: x86-based PC appears for the “System type” under “Item”.
32 bit
Ok
Please follow the instructions in the video below and let me know if you are able to use your printer or not.

how do i follow the instructions if the screen doesn't come up on my computer?
The computer screen is totally blank or you can not see the installation instructions?
my desktop icons are on screen
Ok
Then what is your exact problem?