Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have CISS with Epson 1400 printer and Mac OS10.3.9 I have…

Customer Question
I have CISS with Epson...
I have CISS with Epson 1400 printer and Mac OS10.3.9
I have emptied tanks and replaced ink. It is dye sublimation ink.
The cartridges are firmly seated and all snapped in.

My problem: Green power and ink red lights are on. When I push the red to charge, the carriage moves to far end and returns to middle and stops. Then the green light keeps flashing and the red stays on.

I have pushed the reset button on cartridges before pushing the red lighted ink button and also gone to utilities pushing"next" down to the last one where it says it will start charging when clicking on "next'. I push the reset before this step. Nothing happens except carriage moves to end and comes back to middle and stops...same lights as above.

I have also uninstalled and installed software.

Any suggestions? Thank you- John
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/23/2010
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Are the lights on steady or are they blinking?
When I power up, the green light and red light are steady

Thanks for your time, but I've handled the problem. I ordered new CSS.