Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

phaser 6300 changed tonner for cyan, no cyan printing

Customer Question
?...
phaser 6300 changed tonner for cyan, no cyan printing ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/23/2010
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you..

Please open the link below and enter the IP address of the printer in the box and click on the "Start Phaser Smart" button this diagnoses the exact problem of the printer.Please let me know if it helps or not.

http://www.phasersmart.com/
This says everything is okay.
That means there is no hardware problem with the printer please remove the toner and replace it once and let me know..
removed tonner a couple of times still not working.
Then I am out of ideas I will open the question so that other expert can help you with this issue.You will be notified by email as soon as anyone joins you.

Thanks
maybe ask what would cause it to not pull the color through?
This is generally caused by defective corona wire of the drum unit you may have to drum unit to resolve the issue.