Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Xerox 6400. How do I save faxes either to the copier…

Customer Question
I have a Xerox 6400...
I have a Xerox 6400. How do I save faxes either to the copier or to my computer?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/22/2010
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,

You do not have the option to save a fax. When the fax is received it will print. You can select options as to how it prints but I do not see any way to configure a fax to be saved.

"The printer can be configured to receive and print faxes from other fax machines, and receive and print
internet faxes."

Hope this helps.
Please accept my answer, this is how that I get paid for my work and please leave positive feedback for me. I am available for follow up questions or for further comment if needed.
Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue. Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer. Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Thank You,
Charles

I am positive that it is possible to save the faxes and I think that it can be done to either the Xerox machine or my computer. My computer system is integrated with the Xerox machine and the Xerox machine also serves as my printer.
It will store a fax in memory until the machine has the ability to print it out. For instance if the machine was out of paper it will be stored in memory until the paper is loaded. Do you mean scans rather than fax?