Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson Workforce 610 that now has paper jams. The…

Customer Question
I have an Epson Workforce...
I have an Epson Workforce 610 that now has paper jams. The feeder in back curls the right corner and jams inside. I did find a layer of soft padding that had curled up. CUld that be the problem? I tried placing it back and it keeps fluffing up...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/22/2010
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you..

This problem is generally caused by defective feed rollers please remove all the papers from the printer then clean the feed rollers with soft cloth throughly and then try to print something if the issue persist then replace the rollers from any of your local repair shop.
Does the soft grey padding do that lays across the bottom (about 2 1/2 inches wide) after the paper touches the rollers? It always fluffs up when it jams?
It may be loose generally it is glued to the body of the printer.
The should I glue this to the bottom and see if that works?
You can try it and check the issue ...
Relist: I honestly didn't feel that he gave me enough potential options in troubleshooting the problem. Simply sending it in for repair is not a fair answer when I could potentially fix the problem myself... .
I honestly didn't feel that he gave me enough potential options in troubleshooting the problem. Simply sending it in for repair is not a fair answer when I could potentially fix the problem myself...