Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One and the scan menu…

Customer Question
I have an HP Photosmart...
I have an HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One and the scan menu only has two choices as follows: scan and reprint and scan to memory device. There used to be more options, one of which was scan to email. This does not appear any longer. How do I fix this problem?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/22/2010
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you..

Do you have recently upgraded your PC like Windows Xp to Vista or Windows 7 etc..?
no
Do you use Windows Xp?
vista
Ok
If you have the printer disc then please uninstall the printer software then disconnect the printer from the PC and restart the PC once after that reinstall the software once again and let me know the results.
dont have it
Ok
Then please follow the instructions below and let me know is it 32 bit or 64 bit Vista

1. Click Start, type system in the “Start Search” box, and then click System Information in the “Programs” list.
2. The operating system appears as follows:
* For a 64-bit version operating system: x64-based PC appears for the “System type” under “Item”.
* For a 32-bit version operating system: x86-based PC appears for the “System type” under “Item”.
i have to go. Ill just live without being able to scan. I thought I was at the HP website not at an independent site. Please cancel my request.