Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer wont work

Customer Question
Printer won't work...
Printer won't work
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/22/2010
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What model is your printer? Are there any error codes? What operating system are you using?

It is a MP190 Printer, The error code is E 3, My Computer a Dell Comp.

My Printer says MP190, but the box it cam,e in says MP560

Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,

Examine the paper jam sensors and make sure they are in their home positions.
The jam sensors are the little black rectangles parts recessed into the paper path and they have little flags that the paper moves as it goes by. They sometime get stuck for no apparent reason and sometimes it is pretty obvious why they are stuck open.

Hope this helps.
Please accept my answer, this is how that I get paid for my work and please leave positive feedback for me. I am available for follow up questions or for further comment if needed.
Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue. Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer. Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Thank You,
Charles